Friday 27 April 2012

Sad Love Status


1. One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love, love someone else.

2. The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

3. What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who is making you cry?

4. I smile to make people happy, but in my head it’s just to hide the pain so that people don’t ask me what’s wrong.

5. Sometimes there is so much we feel but so little we can say.

6. So I Guess That I'm The Loser, Cause You've Found Someone New
But I'm Still Here, Still All Alone Just Crying Over You.

7. How do you stop yourself from loving someone when you know it will never work out?

8. I can always pretend I’m okay, but it doesn’t mean I don’t get hurt.

9. I used to love you with all my heart, but now I tell myself I’m done. And then I look at you and tell myself I’m lying.

10. How do you stop yourself from loving someone when you know it will never work out?

11. I was your cure and you were my disease. I was saving you, and you were killing me.

12. Its better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what your not.

13. Falling in love is awfully simple, but falling out of love is simply awful.

14.Love gives much pain and less relief.

15. You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.

16. Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.

17. It’s amazing how someone can break you heart, but you still love them with all the little pieces.

18. The saddest thing in the world, is loving someone who used to love you.

19. True love is when you shed a tear and still want him.

20. All I know is that I’m lost without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment