Thursday 26 April 2012

I Love U Status

1. (I LOVE YOU) These three words have my life in them.

2. You are the sun in my day, the wind in my sky, the waves in my ocean, and the beat in my heart. I Love you So Much.

3. Sometimes its very hard to say I love you to someone because you are so afraid of losing him/her.

4. Some love one, some love two. I love one that is you.

5. We can’t be friends ‘Cause I’m still in love with you.

6. I loved you then and I love you still. I forever do and I forever will..

7. No matter how this thing we got turns out, I’ll never regret one minute of it and I’ll always love you.

8. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.

9. I love you. Don’t ever think that I don’t, and don’t ever forget that I do.

10. I love you and you love me. Thats all we’ll ever need.

No comments:

Post a Comment