Thursday 3 May 2012

Cute Love Facebook Status and Quotes



1. If you have LOVE, you don’t need to have anything else, and if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much what else you have.

2. Love begins with a smile , grows with a kiss , and ends with a tear drop.

3. Love me for a second, and I will make that second last a lifetime.

3. .Love is blind only to the eyes.
   but, my heart sees everything so clearly.

4. Love is valuable only in one situations 
    After losing it.....

5. True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

6. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

7. Love is like the five loaves and two fishes, It doesn’t start to multiply until you give it away.

8. I couldn’t express my love for you, but the time we dated, it was the best month and a half of my life.

9. Don’t fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can’t live without.

10. A memory of true love is like a favorite song.
      No matter how many times it plays again... You never get tired of it.

11. The greatest feeling in life is to find someone who knows your faults and weaknesses but still willing to  embrace you with so much love without doubt.

12. The only thing I hate about you, is that I can never stay angry with you.

13. Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
14. Three things I want in a relationship, Eyes that wont cry, lips than wont lie, and love that wont die.

15. With every kiss, I feel closer to you. So close in fact, I shall kiss you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment